Sunny Leone shared a picture with Anurag Kashyap and said – I couldn’t imagine what happened in millions of years

Sunny Leone has been away from the film screen for a long time and now one of her dreams is going to come true. Anurag Kashyap is taking a ‘chance’ of working with Sunny Leone. Expressing her happiness, Sunny has described it as a ‘dream come true.

Sunny Leone shared a picture of herself with Anurag on Instagram and shared a long note. Sharing this news and pictures, Sunny Leone wrote, ‘Yes I have such a big smile because dreams do come true! I could never have imagined in millions of years that someone like Anurag Kashyap would take the chance to give me a chance. He further said, ‘My journey has been wonderful, but it is not easy at all.

After living in India and Bollywood for so many years, I got a call asking if I would audition for Anurag’s film. This moment settled in my heart and mind. It doesn’t matter how things turn out, you gave me a chance Anurag sir and I can never forget this. Thank you for being a part of your amazing film.

Let us tell you that Sunny Leone made her Bollywood debut in the year 2012 with Pooja Bhatt’s erotic film ‘Jism 2’. After this, he did films like ‘Jackpot’, ‘Ragini MMS 2’, ‘Ek Paheli Leela’ and ‘Mastizaade’.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Satta King Information - Comprehending the Dark Fact of Illegal Gaming

Just How To Play Satta King Online

WhatsApp to reward users with Rs 51 cashback for using payments feature