Vishal Kotian: Vishal Kotian told the secret of 6 pax abs, said- I eat for 8 hours, I am hungry for 16 hours

Reality show ‘Bigg Boss 15’ fame Vishal Kotiyan always appears conscious about his looks. Even at home, he was often seen in the gym area and used to flaunt his body as soon as he got a chance. Vishal always shows his 6-8 packs abs. But do you know how many papads they have to roll to make this body, let’s tell.

In an interview given to ETimes, Vishal Kotian talked about his work out time. Told that he has tried to keep himself fit since childhood. He has got a black belt in Goju-Ryu-Karate. ‘I started taking karate training from the age of 9. And by the age of 16 it had become my routine. Vishal Kotiyan told that he has maintained his diet. He follows a strict diet. Who Is Vishal Kotian: Vishal Kotian considers Salman as ‘Dronacharya’, sells film tickets, pays school feesVishal Kotian stays hungry for 16 hours, says, ‘Fitness is very simple for me. I go to gym everyday. On which day I have to work hard on which body part, it is fixed daily. I starve for 16 hours. I eat for 8 hours. My weight is 77 kg, so I need 150 grams of protein daily. I do not eat after 7 pm or at most 8 pm. Even in the morning I do not eat before 11 am.’

BB 15: Tejashwi Prakash told Vishal Kotian’s behavior dirty, said – he hugs me with a lot of enthusiasm, such has been the career of Vishal Kotian, tell Vishal Kotian was born on February 13, 1979 in Mumbai. He did his graduation from ‘Don Bosco College’ after doing his early studies from ‘Fatima High School’. Then did post graduation and became a part of modeling and acting world. Till now he has appeared in many TV shows and reality shows like Bigg Boss 15. She made her debut in 1998 with the TV show ‘Dil Vil Pyaar Vyar’. After this, he has made his acting debut in many TV shows including ‘Aisa Desh Hai Mera’, ‘CID’, ‘Family No. 1’, ‘Shsh Koi Hai’, and ‘Pyaar Mein Twist’.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Satta King Information - Comprehending the Dark Fact of Illegal Gaming

Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha are set to get married on 4 October 2022

Just How To Play Satta King Online