Neha Kakkar gave a befitting reply to the trollers and Falguni Pathak, shared a long post on social media

Neha Kakkar: Bollywood’s famous singer Neha Kakkar is getting trolled a lot for her song ‘Maine Payal Hai Chhankai’. Actually, recently Neha Kakkar has sung ‘O Sajna’ while recreating Falguni Pathak’s superhit song ‘Maine Payal Hai Chhankai’. For which he was scolded by social media users as well as Falguni Pathak himself. After being trolled, Neha Kakkar herself did not miss the opportunity to reply to the people. He gave a befitting reply to the trolls by sharing the post on Instagram on Saturday. Shared a long post from his Instagram account and expressed his heart condition. Along with this, Neha Kakkar also gave a befitting reply to those trolling and hating her through Instagram Story.

class of trollers

Neha Kakkar wrote, “How am I feeling today? There are very few people in this world that I have met even at such a young age. This kind of love, fame, super hit songs, world tour, small fans Fans from the age of 80-90 years. You know why I got all this, because of my talent, hard work, dedication and my positivity. So today I just want to thank God and also those people who Gave me a lot in life.”

Apart from this, Neha has also shared stories apart from the post on Instagram, in which she is giving a befitting reply to the trollers. He said that those who are not happy to see him happy and successful, they feel bad for him. He has written, ‘Poor… please keep commenting. I won’t even delete them. Because me and everyone else knows what Neha Kakkar is. If by speaking bad like this you are thinking that you will spoil my day, then let me tell you that I am feeling lucky, because I am God child always happy because God keeps her happy.

After coming to Anupamaa’s house, Toshu will cut the vein of his hand, will Kinjal be a widow before divorce? Anupamaa: After reaching Kapadia’s house, Ba made a fierce spectacle, accused Anupama of breaking the house Ratan Raajputh: Ratan Rajput was a victim of casting couch, the producer made a disgusting demand, the actress shared the pain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Satta King Information - Comprehending the Dark Fact of Illegal Gaming

Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha are set to get married on 4 October 2022

Just How To Play Satta King Online