Fan looted everything in Chitrangada Singh’s love! Donated all the property in the name of the actress

Chitrangada Singh is one of the most talented, fit and stylish actresses of Bollywood. Even though she has appeared in few films, Chitrangada has always remained in the discussion about her work. His roles have left a unique mark in the hearts of the people. The actress has given an interview after a long time and has told many things related to her life. In a recent interview with our colleague ETimes, he talks about his fitness secrets, style mantras, and an odd fan. Kaam Se Pyaar Hai Zaroori Chitrangda Singh said that, ‘I think every actor will feel that he has not been able to use his full potential till the end. I think so. I don’t think I’ve done a whole lot. The number of films I have done is not enough for me to find out what I am capable of, forget other people. I would love to be pushed to do my best as an actor. I still have a lot to do as an actor.

The fan had named the land after being asked that you have a huge fan following across the country and on social media. Have you had any crazy fan encounters? Chitrangada said on this, ‘I have not had many fan encounters but one was scary. Somebody had sent me the legal papers of their land, where they made me the owner of it. He also knew my address so he came straight to my house in Mumbai. it was very scary. We had to find out.

Chitrangada Singh on Body Shaming Many celebrities have come forward to stop body shaming and promote body positivity. What is the impact of shaming on people and how can one stop it. On this too the actress spoke openly. He said, ‘I am not in favor of body shaming at all. I don’t like zero figure and all that. Staying fit, working out, playing any sport and being aware of our fitness goals are some of the things that we should adopt.

Fitting into a dress is not fitness, he added, “Body shape and attractiveness are not the right way to look at someone. Most sports women may have a body size of 8-9, but they are the fittest in terms of health. They have a more attractive body. It should be seen as a good lifestyle and not just to fit into one dress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Satta King Information - Comprehending the Dark Fact of Illegal Gaming

Just How To Play Satta King Online

WhatsApp to reward users with Rs 51 cashback for using payments feature