Sajid Khan: Kanishka Soni was scared to see Sajid Khan in Bigg Boss 16, told what dirty act the director did with her

A few months back, ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’ fame actress Kanishka Soni surprised her by revealing that a big Bollywood producer had called her home and said that he wanted to see her belly. On refusal, that producer refused to give the film to Kanishka Soni. Then Kanishka Soni refused to reveal the name of that producer. But when Kanishka Soni came to know that the producer is now a part of ‘Bigg Boss 16’, she did not keep quiet. Kanishka Soni has now revealed that the producer who asked her to show her belly by calling her home is none other than Sajid Khan. Kanishka Soni has shared a new video in which she has narrated the entire incident. Along with this, Kanishka also told how she had come in contact with Sajid Khan and what had happened to him by calling him at Juhu’s house. Kanishka Soni is currently abroad and she said that she never wants to return to India. Kanishka Soni said that she is afraid that these big people might not do anything.

Kanishka Soni has shared the video on her Instagram account. Along with this, a big caption has been written, in which he has raised questions while tagging the host of ‘Bigg Boss 16’ Salman Khan. Kanishka Soni has asked Salman the question that after all, why do not he and the makers look at people while choosing who to call in Bigg Boss and who is not?

In the video, Kanishka Soni is saying, ‘Just a few days ago I gave an interview, in which I said that there is a producer who called me to his house and said that I want to see your stomach. And I said that I do not want to name any producer-director. But I have come to know from my family and film industry that the same producer-director has been called in Bigg Boss, about whom I told in the interview. One of the people for whom I told that I do not have to name them, one of them is now in Bigg Boss. I didn’t want to take his name at all. I’m so scared. Now I am scared to even come to India because they are such powerful personalities that these people can do anything. The law we have, which is the government of the country, I don’t think it wants to protect us because the police understand that whatever actresses they are, they come to us only for fame. They don’t help us at all.

Read: Producer wanted to see stomach by calling Kanishka Soni home, then what happened will be goosebumps’ you guys have given him so much publicity, space which he does not deserve in Bigg Boss. So many girls have given statements against him. Now let me tell you the full story of what happened. His name is Sajid Khan. I had a meeting with Sajid Khan because I did two reality shows in 2008. There is no payment in reality shows. So I was a brief reporter for a small company to survey Mumbai. I used to interview many big producers and directors. Interviewed Imtiaz Ali ji to Mohit Suri ji. Then I encountered Sajid Khan. When I called him, he called me to Sajid Nadiadwala’s bungalow which is on Yari Road for an interview. I remember interviewing him on the balcony. My career started in 2007 and I met Sajid Khan around June-July 2008. That’s when I told him that sir I have come here to make my acting career. I am an actress-singer. I want to meet you. If you can help me for acting or give me a chance in your movie. So a lot of things happened like this.

Read: Who is Kanishka Soni, who married herself? Kanishka Soni, who has done many big things in life, further said, ‘I think after talking a couple of times, he said that you come to meet me in Juhu flat. Since I was a very shy girl and had come out of Ahmedabad, I was very scared to go to anyone’s house. He told me that you have nothing to fear. Because I live with my mom. There are other people at home. I went to his house on his call. I felt that if I want to appear in films and become a heroine, then I have to take a risk. I took my portfolio and went to his house and going up the stairs saw his mom’s room on the left side. Somebody guided me that Sajid Khan’s room is inside. I went there to talk to him.

‘He was sitting by my side. We would have talked. Checked out my portfolio. Then he asked me to stand. I stood up. He saw my figure and said that you are the perfect material. I am making a movie in which I am casting Deepika Padukone. As far back as I can remember he was talking about ‘Housefull’. Then he told me that I want to see your stomach. Don’t be afraid I won’t touch you. I don’t want to touch I said sir my portfolio is in front of you. Let me know when you sign me for the movie. So they closed my portfolio. Told me okay then. I can’t even take you in a movie.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Satta King Information - Comprehending the Dark Fact of Illegal Gaming

Just How To Play Satta King Online

WhatsApp to reward users with Rs 51 cashback for using payments feature